bug 58214

Matt Zimmerman mdz at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 6 21:39:50 BST 2006

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 03:49:12PM +0100, Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/krusader/+bug/58214
>
> is a sync request that also fixes a security issue so the requester
> ticked the security box.
>
> The issue is publicly known so please make the bug public and note
> that I am in favour of the sync.

It looks like the confidential flag has already been removed.  However, the
sync request does not meet the current requirements as detailed in
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-announce/2006-August/000181.html

Please add the required information to the report.  I've subscribed the
release team as it's a freeze exception.

--
 - mdz