[Bug 74872] Please sync anjuta (universe) from unstable (main)
sh at linux2go.dk
Thu Dec 7 20:42:16 GMT 2006
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync anjuta (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Changelog since current feisty version 2.0.2-2ubuntu1:
anjuta (1:1.2.4a-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Applied patches from Yannick Gicquel <ygicquel at gmail.com>:
- Do not add a 'NULL' encoding to the list of encodingsi. (closes: #358495)
- Prevent the draggable toolbars from locking up Anjuta. (closes: #340676)
* Fix the description. Courtesy of Jens Seidel <jensseidel at users.sf.net>.
* Change the recommends to automake1.4. (closes: #394711)
-- Rob Bradford <robster at debian.org> Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:05:53 +0100
anjuta (1:1.2.4a-4) unstable; urgency=HIGH
* Urgency HIGH since the version in testing just doesn't work.
* Removed build-deps on automake. Tidied up some accumulated cruft (files
that were patched that shouldn't have been). Hopefully this will mean a
successful build on those arches where it currently FTBFSs.
-- Rob Bradford <robster at debian.org> Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:25:38 +0200
anjuta (1:1.2.4a-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Reverting back to 1.2.4a since the 2.0.x series has not stabilised as
quickly as I would have liked. (closes: #367950)
-- Rob Bradford <robster at debian.org> Fri, 7 Jul 2006 13:18:52 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: anjuta (Ubuntu)
Please sync anjuta (universe) from unstable (main)
More information about the ubuntu-archive