Welcome to the "Ubuntu-arabic" mailing list

Bashar big at kuwaitnet.net
Wed Jul 29 13:39:30 UTC 2020

Welcome Eman on board and wish you good luck.

Can you tell us more about your translation experience into open source
world? And are you a technical person by study or language related studies?
:)

--
Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 at 16:11, Eman Almutairi <eman.almutairi01 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Ubuntu team,
> I'm Eman Almutairi, a freelance translator from En to Ar I have already
> familiarised myself with the translation guidelines and glossary and I
> would like to volunteer and join your team to help in localizing the
> programs. I'm familiar with notepad ++, Poedit, and Virtaal.
>
> Best wishes,
> Eman

> To post to this list, send your message to:
>
>   ubuntu-arabic at lists.ubuntu.com

> If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
> or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
> subscription page at:
>

> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/options/ubuntu-arabic/eman.almutairi01%40gmail.com

>   Ubuntu-arabic-request at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
> quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.
>
> You must know your password to change your options (including changing
> the password, itself) or to unsubscribe without confirmation.  It is:
>
>   Em0400857
>
> Normally, Mailman will remind you of your lists.ubuntu.com mailing
> list passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
> prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
> unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
> your options page that will email your current password to you.

Best Regards,
--
Bashar Al-Abdulhadi