Really!! Over 12 days for publish an app through Ubuntu Software Center.

Terkel Sørensen terkelsorensen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 11:56:20 UTC 2012

 <ubuntu-app-devel at lists.ubuntu.com>I have for more than 12 days ago
upload/release my first small Ubuntu quickly app.

But this is not in the Ubuntu Software Center yet.

It is in 'Pending review'..!!

The app is here: https://myapps.developer.ubuntu.com/dev/apps/1465/

I have spoken to another usc-app-developer,
His app also took over 12 days for upload to release.

As an app developer, I see this as a major problem!!

How should an developer be sure that the app is up-to-date if is goes over
12 days of the update or publish to be push to the enduser?

I have poste this on
http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/30074/ and
http://askubuntu.com/questions/177608/really-over-12-days-in-order-to-get-an-app-publish-through-ubuntu-software-cen