[Ubuntu-AE] Etisalat SSL Certificate

Mejo Jose mejokj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 10:57:37 UTC 2013

Thanks Roy, but the link you sent talks about using iKeyman to use the
certificate for IBM HTTP Server.

I wanted to use it for Apache so had to export the files separately from a
Windows computer, then copy the content of 3 files to form something
similar to ca-bundle.crt.

I can understand Etisalat not providing Apache compatible certificates, but
I have absolutely no clue why they can't provide instructions for using
their certificate with Apache(which is the most popular web server).