[Ubuntu-AE] Moving forward - We need cake!

Neil Oosthuizen nlsthzn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 16:23:13 UTC 2012

Evening all,

As it stands there is a bit of a lull in activity, mostly due to some
internal niggles that shouldn't actually distract us from doing what we
can as a group of FLOSS enthusiasts.  Thus I propose we start getting
back on track and let the internal stuff slowly get sorted out :)

Firstly if you haven't heard /(K)(L)(X)(Ed)(Myth)/*Ubuntu 12.10* dropped
a short while ago and we need to celebrate.  The next face to face is
happening the 7th of November, so I suggest a cake.  A Quantal Quetzal
themed cake to celebrate.  So if anybody has the skills or has a family
member or friend or know of a good catering company that can assist
please speak up so we can see if we can pull this off.  There are
several images online showing the official image and some other ideas.

So if you haven't been able to join in on a Meetup yet, this might be
the tastiest one to go to :) Let us simply get together and enjoy the
marvel that is FLOSS and the amazing possibilities it presents.

Regards (and awaiting word of our Master Baker)
Neil