[Ubuntu-AE] IRC Meeting 17th of October

Neil Oosthuizen nlsthzn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 15:54:23 UTC 2012

Hi all...

Seems I misunderstood recent communication on IRC in this regards and
jumped the gun :(

Seems there is going to be one more round of mediation attempted by the
LoCo Council and we are going to attempt the have a meeting via Google
Hangouts to discuss the issue between the two different parties and see
what the best way forward it.

So, if someone would be willing to be part of this meeting please answer to
this mail and I will forward the names to the LoCo Council.  Else, feel
free to mail the Council directly and request to be part of this meeting.
I am going to try and be part of this to see this matter resolved as
swiftly as possible.

Regards
Neil