[Ubuntu-AE] Ubuntu Release 9.04

Sofian Rahmani sofiankrt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:39:43 BST 2009

Hey!

I'm thinking about upgrading my installation, but I'm not sure. My system is
heavily customized, and I've got a lot of important data (for me), and NO
BACKUP (yeah, I know, I'm dumb as a brick). So if anything happens... I'm
getting goosebumps just thinking about it...

So how safe is upgrading? Should I just try it out on Windows (wubi) first?

Best wishes,
Sofian

"Anyone who can give you orders can stop you from solving whatever problem
you're being fascinated by — and, given the way authoritarian minds work,
will generally find some appallingly stupid reason to do so." – Eric S.
Raymond, hacker, maintainer of the Jargon File, and advocate of the Free
Software Movement