Ubunjtu 14.04, Unity, and Accessibility

Robert Cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 18:41:59 UTC 2014

Hello, everyone.

I am currently downloading Ubuntu 14.04 from the official Web site.

I am just curious as to what has improved in Ubuntu 14.04 related to
accessibility. What has changed as far as Unity and
magnification/accessibility goes? I am going to test things out on my
own once it is downloaded, but I just wanted to try to get a "heads-up"
as to what to expect.

Unfortunately, things have been too chaotic here at home for me to be
able to keep up much on the lists or on blogs. My apologies for this.

Thank you for any insight.

Take care.