Brainstorm.ubuntu.com inaccessible account creation process

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:05:10 UTC 2012

What account creation process are you talking about? Where are you
trying to create an account?

I'm not going to say you don't have valid reasons to be disappointed,
but I wouldn't give up hope on 12.04 altogether. We're only a week or
two past feature freeze, and we're only on the first beta for 12.04. I
agree it would have been better if accessibility had played a bigger
role during the design and development phases, but there is still time
to get bugs resolved.

I'm also not sure about the relationship between Gnome and Unity, but I
thought 12.04 would be shipping with Unity and not Gnome 3.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at gmail.com