some more questions

gene richburg gene5402 at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 28 15:15:22 UTC 2012

Hi does anybody know how to get braille working in orca?  I'm using v11 of ubuntu, orca is talking, and I've went into the orca prefferences and to the braille page and enabled braille and pressed the apply button but I still don't get any braille all I get on the display is that message screen is not in text mode and I don't know how to get it into text mmode.  Also is there a good tutorial for the blind to help me to get a good fiel for ubuntu?
Thanks for any help anybody can give me.
Gene