Orca Master

Robert cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 10:10:01 UTC 2012

Thank you very much for that, José. I rally appreciate you taking the
time to post this.

Now, do I need to uninstall the version of Orca which came with Ubuntu
11.10 (version 3.2.1) or can I run either of the both of them? Also, do
I need to get and compile the latest at-spi2 components (i.e. pyatspi2,
at-spi2-core, etc) or will the current versions suffice?

Once I get everything together, I will try and write up a tutorial for
others who are interested in doing this if it would be helpful to others
(I personally know of a few people who would love to know how to do this).

Thanks again. Your information is much appreciated.