In precise what happened with usb-creator-gtk application?

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Wed Feb 22 06:05:40 UTC 2012

Hy,

In precise if I run usb-creator-gtk or gksu usb-creator-gtk command, the
USB Startup Disk Creator application UI interface is inaccessible with Orca.
What happened this application? This application not using a standard
Gtk3 UI interface?
Already reported this issue in Launchpad?
When I try making few months ago sighted assistance a startup disk, this
application wonderful doed the startup disk pendrive.
Because now this application are inaccessible with Orca, I looked
Unetbootin application. This is an another USB Startup Disk creator
application, with are using QT UI interface. Unfortunately this
application are inaccessible too with Orca, this application not
possible accessible with QT At-Spi bridge.

Attila