Some A11y issues with Skype the

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Wed Feb 8 09:38:22 UTC 2012

Hy,

I tryed now In Precise the Skype application with the latest officialy
awailable QT Accessibility Bridge.
Some experienced issues, with I don't no possible fixing with QT
Accessibility Bridge side:
1. If I activate the main menu button, Orca doesn't see awailable menu
items. Equals issue happened if I using context menu key my keyboard the
contact table.
2. If I browsing the contacts tree table, I not hear actual selected
items. Because I not known Skype default shows the offline contacts or
not, I not possible verifying this issue with offline contacts. Anybody
possible trying and verifying this issue?
3. With edit boxes (for example login related combo box entry and
password entry) Orca doesn't spokening the deleted characters, and the
password field Orca spokening the typed character, not for example
asterisk simbol.
Possible resolving this issues before final Precise release?

Attila