Google+ readability

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Fri Apr 13 02:46:41 UTC 2012

I used Gnome Magnification before all the changes started involving
Unity. It has not worked for some time (in years) now. Thus my playing
with DPI to grow the text large enough to see and read it. I have not
played much with Compiz eZoom, myself. I am just getting back into a
position where I will be able to get involved again, and will be
updating documentation for all the Accessibility items in the next
cycle.

In the meantime, I shall continue to attempt to get some information
out for the Google developers, who seem to be lacking in experience as
far as Accessibility goes. Whether or not I am successful will be
determined by how accessible we manage to get google, right?

Experience tells me this is going to be a long battle to fight,
however, the results when we gain are well worth it.