My Trouble Starting Ubuntu 12.04?

Peter Vágner pvdeejay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 11:35:47 UTC 2012

Hello,
Upcomming image from tommorow is supposed to fix the issue where hitting
try ubuntu after starting orca on the installer screen starts unity 3D
instead of unity 2D.
I am not sure it might have some impact on how accessible login works.

Of course I will be trying that image when it comes out.

Greetings

Peter