Ubuntu 10.10 Questions

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 23:50:16 UTC 2011

Just curious, but are you really talking about Ubuntu 10.10 or do you
mean Ubuntu 11.10? In Ubuntu 10.10 you should be able to get to the
panel with the applets you're talking about by using control+alt+tab.
Ubuntu 11.10 uses Unity, and you should be running Unity 2D or Unity 3D
depending on how you installed Ubuntu 11.10. You can get to the applets
you're talking about by hitting the F10 key on the desktop, for example,
and then arrowing over to them.

On 28/12/11 13:48, Petra Ritter wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a few questions about the Panel with the control for the sound
> Volume, the time, the control for the network settings and the Calender.
> For sighted people is this panel in the right top corner of the screen.
> 1th How I cann reach this panel with the keybord?
> 2th It seem that Orca don't speak in this panel is this true? I aask
> because I have installed Ubuntu in vmware Player 4.0.1.
> 3th If this is a general problem how I can get rid of it?
> Best regards
> Petra Ritter

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at gmail.com

More information about the Ubuntu-accessibility mailing list