Ubuntu 10.10 Questions

Petra Ritter petra at access-for-all.ch
Wed Dec 28 19:48:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have a few questions about the Panel with the control for the sound
Volume, the time, the control for the network settings and the Calender.
For sighted people is this panel in the right top corner of the screen.

1th How I cann reach this panel with the keybord?
2th It seem that Orca don't speak in this panel is this true? I aask
because I have installed Ubuntu in vmware Player 4.0.1.
3th If this is a general problem how I can get rid of it?

Best regards

Petra Ritter