FOSS Workshops Update:Registration Date Extended Upto Aug-23rd, 2011

David Sexton david at rustytelephone.net
Sun Aug 14 04:51:32 UTC 2011

Dear Sir and list,

This is the second email regarding an "accessibility" workshop.
Again, the forms attached are in a completely inaccessible format - two
gifs and a pdf file.
How will FOSS become more accessible by accessibility workshops who
don't care to produce their own documents in an accessible format?
Given the complete disregard of my previous email informing the same, I
highly doubt the conference's commitment to full accessibility and
question the purpose of such workshops.
-- David Sexton
  Consultant Catalyst  and systems administrator
International Institute for Social Entrepreneurs Kerala, India
  +91 9400332251