OggCamp this weekend

Alan Bell alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com
Thu Aug 11 16:03:17 UTC 2011

Hi all,

this weekend in the UK we are running a largeish unconference called
Oggcamp, jointly hosted by the Ubuntu UK Podcast and the Linux Outlaws
podcast. There will be at least one talk on Accessibility which is
great. I have been round the venue and whilst it is a historic building
it has good lifts and ramps internally and externally. All the rooms we
are using are wheelchair accessible and there will be amplified audio in
all the rooms.
More details at http://oggcamp.org/

Alan.

--
The Open Learning Centre is rebranding, find out about our new name and
look at http://libertus.co.uk