Heads up, shortcut key to access messaging/sound indicator menus.

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Thu May 13 05:37:06 BST 2010

Hy Luca,

This shortcut (Super+s) is working if the indicator applet and indicator
applet session applet is added the top or bottom panel. But, if the
indicator session applet is added any panel, this applet remove the
logout user and shutdown menus from system menu.
I think if an accessible install happening with any blindness profile,
the indicator applet session is not default added a panel.
For example, if I added this applet my bottom panel and press Super+s
key combination, the guest user choose is awailable. If this applet is
not enabled, have another way to choose the guest session? Guest session
user have a default password, or nothing defined and enough to choose
for example switch user, and the accessible login dialog enough to
choose other... item and type guest username and not type any password?
Prewious time I newer tryed the guest session, sorry the possible
trivial question.

Attila