compiling speech-dispatcher with support to ibmtts

Luke Yelavich themuso at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 19 21:49:07 GMT 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 01:43:45AM EST, jose vilmar estacio de souza wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am try compile speech-dispatcher with support to ibmtts.
> I tried the following command:
> ./configure --with-ibmtts
> and I receive the following:
>   checking for eciStop in -libmeci... no
> *** IBM TTS ECI library missing. Compiling without IBM TTS support! See
> INSTALL.
> IBM TTS support is not available. Sorry.
> Any idea?

Where are the ibmtts headers located? If they are in a non-standard location, such as /opt/IBM or some such, you need to tell speech-dispatcher where to find them. If there are no configuration flags to do this, please let me know and I'll patch speech-dispatcher to check for headers in a specified location.

Luke