Firefox daily build broken

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 22:45:47 BST 2010

Firefox 3.6 is not very accessible.  I may have to down-grade to
Firefox 3.5 for the Vinux 3.0 release based on Lucid, but I'd rather
have all our users testing the newer firefox code.  I've compiled and
installed code directly from Mozilla's mercurial repository for 3.7
(Minefield), and it works well.  I'm writing this e-mail at gmail.com
with this browser.  However, last night's build from the Mozilla Team
PPA locks up whenever I go to gmail.com.  I've also think that the
problem is due to the patches applied by Ubuntu, though when I build
from the Mozilla source, I did a debug build, so they are different.

Where would the right place be to send an e-mail or file a bug against
Ubuntu's Mozilla team's daily build of Firefox 3.7?

Thanks,
Bill