ubuntu 9.10

jose vilmar estacio de souza vilmar at informal.com.br
Thu Sep 17 10:44:34 BST 2009

Hi,
Since I was downloaded a live cd created in 09/16, I decided give a try.
The results were very bad.
1. No talk during the installation process.
2.  After the installation is finished, the computer didn't boot. A
black screen appears in the first phase of the boot.

Well, at least it is a black screen, not a blue screen -:).
Thanks.

[]S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
http://www.informal.com.br
Msn:vilmar at informal.com.br Skype:jvilmar
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jvesouza
Phone: +55 21-2555-2650 Cel: +55 21-8868-0859