Ubuntu Karmic 9.10 Koala positive feetback related to accessibility and speech responsiveness

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Mon Nov 2 11:24:41 GMT 2009

Janusz, I agree your letter and you are true.
Thank you Luke very very hard work. For example when I tryed Alpha and
Beta release, my notebook soundcard always producing long latency
between the speech parts when Pulseaudio is running. Now I not see this
problem.
lspcy shows this information my notebook builtin sound card:
00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio
Controller (rev 03)
When my problems is solwed natural way (impossible to change sound
volume values etc, see my prewious letter), my first think to Install
Karmic.
I hope this problems solved with later updates, because Karmic coming
out few day ago, and possible still some bugs with possible solwing
security updates. I look later the dayly live cd's, and try, try. :-):-)
I agree development is not easy and developers have lot of work.

Attila