Issues with installing Ubuntu 9.04 under VMWare Workstation

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Sun May 31 22:32:44 BST 2009

I tried the same with VMware running on a Mac, and for some reason the
audio was broken for Ubuntu. I knew that Orca was talking, because
sometimes a little bit of word could be heard, but nothing else... I
didn't really need to use Ubuntu much at the time, plus I have an
other Linux box, so I just gave up on it.

Ignasi