Cygwin / Dragon / SAPI / Linux

Angelo Marra angelo.marra at libero.it
Thu Jul 2 13:57:46 BST 2009

Sorry it is not cler to me: can I use SAPI in LINUX ?
I have Ubuntu 9.04...
How about Dictation?
Thanks a lot

--

Angelo  D. Marra
Dottore di Ricerca in Diritto Civile

Via Pio XI, trav. Putortì, 36
89133 Reggio Calabria
ITALIA

Email: angelo.marra at libero.it (valido anche per MSN)
Skype: angelorc
Abit: +39 (0)965.59 39 96
Mobile: +39 349.619 11 56

*******

Responsabile della mailing-list Disability Studies Italy
http://it.groups.yahoo.com/group/disabilitystudies_italy/

Per iscriversi mandare una email a: disabilitystudies_italy-subscribe at yahoogroups.com