solved: Re: all right, who broke it (sound in hardy)

Guy Schlosser guyster at bex.net
Tue Mar 11 00:18:04 GMT 2008

I am happy to report, my sound problem is solved.  I installed the
new 2.6.24.12-20 kernel, and everything is back to normal.  I still
have no system sounds, but at least I have sound in orca, and can get
sound if I play an MP3, or load a video game.  Thanks Mike and Luke
for the quick responses.

Later,

Guy