I need two questions answered please if anyone has the answer.

mike coulombe kb8aey at verizon.net
Sun Jul 27 22:14:01 BST 2008

Hi, first, is intrepid going to be able to be installed with orca when it is finished?
   Second, I upgraded one of my computers to intrepid. The upgrade went fine, and I then needed to modify the blackbist file.
I had no speech, so I tried to use the hardy live CD for this. I could get to and edit the file, but could not save any changes. Is there a way to edit files on a hard drive using the live CD?
I finely logged in to root on the intrepid computer, and had my daughter move the file for me. I was able to copy the file to a usb drive using the live CD and edit it that way. But I could not save changes to it while it was on the hard drive. Also, I could not copy it to the hard drive or delete the old file using the live CD.
Any ideas. I'm sure if there was a way to login as root on the live CD this would work fine.
Mike.