Tremor reduction

Steve Lee steve at fullmeasure.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 07:26:02 BST 2008

2008/7/1 Tony Yarusso <tonyyarusso at gmail.com>:
  What I am wondering then is whether
> there is a software method for adjusting the sensitivity of mouse
> input and correcting for jitter from hand tremors, and if so, how
> would I go about setting it up?

Hi Tony, I'm sure there was a discussion about this some time back on
the www.oatsoft.org mailing list so you could search the archive. I
seem to rebember it was more a project wish though. There are
certainly people on the list who know about this area so you might
like to ask there.

For keyboard use a mechanical 'keyguard' is often used which is a
plate with holes over the keys to stop incorrect presses. It might be
possible to use mousekeys to control the mouse, although that can be
very slow.

--
Steve Lee