help restoring orca and at-spi

aerospace1028 at hotmail.com aerospace1028 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:21:25 GMT 2008

Ookay, I used the >> redirector to grab the output of apt-get to a file.  I'm apparently getting a different message:

Reading package lists...Building dependency tree...Reading state information...Package gnome-orca is not available, but is referred to by another package.This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, oris only available from another sourceHowever the following packages replace it:  python-orca-brlapi

however when I tried "apt-get install python-orca-brlapi" I got the standard python-orca-brlapi is the most up-to-date installed; no new packages available.

I'm not sure where to go frm here?