[sergionevess at gmail.com: Re: [BRLTTY] brltty.conf is altered]

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Wed Sep 19 15:32:01 BST 2007

Hi.

I'm forwarding this message because I no longer run Ubuntu so my information on updating
the initrd won't be correct.  Would someone more knowledgeable please help?
It is really annoying to have something break your accessibility.

          Kenny
----- Forwarded message from Sérgio Neves <sergionevess at gmail.com> -----

From: Sérgio Neves <sergionevess at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BRLTTY] brltty.conf is altered

Hi Kenny,
Sorry for emailing you directly, but I don't want to fill the list of
unecessary emails.
Can you explain me what is initrd image, this function and how do I access
it? Or a web site where I can learn it in a easy way?
Sorry for this stupid question, but I don't dominate this subject.

Thanks and best regards

Sérgio Neves