problem with orca+magnifier under Gutsy

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Tue Oct 30 17:22:43 GMT 2007

Op vrijdag 26-10-2007 om 15:35 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Willie
Walker:
> I think I need to better understand how the user got into this
> situation.  How did the person enable magnification?  What button did
> they press or checkbox did they check or command did they run?

Through the GNOME menus in Ubuntu, somewhere under:

System --> Preferences --> Accessibility --> ...

(I'm not sure what the last submenu is named in English exactly, as my
locale is in Dutch, but I could find out if needed...)

--
Jan Claeys