problems playing music when orca is running.

mike coulombe kb8aey at verizon.net
Wed Oct 17 23:51:34 BST 2007

Hi, I notice when trying to play a song when orca is running all sound is lost.
Exiting the music does get orca to speak again. I haven't tried this for awhile, but thought I red awhile ago that port audio was suppose to correct this problem.
It doesn't matter if software mixing is enabled or not, the result is the same. If this is suppose to work, is there another setting that has to be made. Thanks Mike.