Request for six key entry keyboard layout

Justin Harford blindstein at gmail.com
Sun May 27 19:24:16 BST 2007

Why couldn't they learn using traditional qwerty or dvorak which is
much cheaper.

That would be easier than typing 6 key entry on a full sized keyboard
with a bunch of other keys for the user to trip over and get confused
by.

Justin Harford

"A man's memory is bound to be a distortion of his past in accordance
with his present interests, and the most faithful autobiography is
likely to mirror less what a man was than what he has become."

Fawn M. Brodie