beryl 2.0 + zoom accessibility

Jason Grieves jasongrieves at hotmail.com
Sun May 13 19:46:11 BST 2007

Hello all,

I wanted everyone to know I have using the Zoom with beryl on Ubuntu 7.04
for the past 2 weeks and have been loving it.  Although the mouse does not
zoom and the keyboard focus is not yet integrated (lack of at-spi I
suspect...)

The speed of rendering the windows is magnificent and it does not overhaul
the system resources like I have experienced with gnome-mag.

Again, Usability is good for increasing size, but since the mouse size is
not increased and the keyboard focus has not been implemented it does create
some major problems.

Has anyone worked with the developers of these plugins?  I think teh time
has come to really start backing them up and even providing developers and
community support.

Thanks,

Jason Grieves