Ubuntu 7.04 - Orca problems

Lutenitsa lostlamb at gmx.de
Sat May 12 16:59:54 BST 2007

Hallo foks,
today I downloaded the 7.04 desktop-cd and I installed in on my computer.
I did it together with a friend and first I thought that everything works great.
Brltty recognized my Brailleterminal, but then the message

setup problem

came, and it tells me that screen is not set in textmode.
This is true, the graphical login came, and I logged in. Then we setup orca, and first it started and I was able to do the configurations, but now I'm not able to navigate.
So, I can change the settings but nothing else.
When someone else moves the mouse and opens for example a application, it works, but I can't do it bymyself.

I switched to the console and did an upgrade, but nothing hapened.
Maybe someone can tell me what kind of problem there could be?
Chris