eSpeak - PPC architecture

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 16:00:01 GMT 2007

Hi guys,

My PPC box is running the GUI; so what would be involved in recompiling the
data?  Is it just a matter of installing the espeakedit program and issuing
a command line?

if the process isn't too terribly complicated, I'd be happy to recompile the
data at this end and pass it along to Luke, or whomever needs it, if that
would save time.

--Al