Fwd: Orca on XFCE, using Xubuntu 7.04 "Feisty Fawn"

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Mon Aug 13 15:07:04 BST 2007

Hi Mírian:

Well...I don't know much about about XFCE, such as what version of GNOME
it has, whether it supports the AT-SPI infrastructure or not, etc.  I
think you're doing the right thing by posing this question to a larger
audience, and I hope someone more familiar with XFCE can help.

Will