Update: Re: Ubuntu Edgy: Orca-Magnifier does not follow scrolling in Firefox

Robert Cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 08:40:12 BST 2006

Hello again.

I reinstalled Gnopernicus to see if there was a difference in the
magnifier's ability to show active scrolling in the Firefox browser window.
The settings for the magnifier were what I had set for it in Orca, and it
does show active scrolling in Gnoernicus.

I don't know if this is the case, but while running with Orca it looks as if
the magnifier is not caching as it does with Gnopernicus.

I sincerely apologize if this was an already-known issue.

Take care.

I'll keep working with it tomorrow and see fi I can figure anything out.