Accessibility team meeting.

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Wed Mar 1 01:16:24 GMT 2006

Copying to devel to get wider interest.

On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 08:29:44PM EST, Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:
> Luke Yelavich wrote:
> >Wednesday aroud 19:00 UTC is when I would like to have it, but please
> >speak up if you would like us to have the meeting at any other time.
> Good time for me.

Ok. I have updated the meeting agenda page at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/Team/MeetingAgenda. There are a
few things there that we really need to get on top of.

I would particularly like to ask that anybody who is interested in
magnification implementation/testing to please show up. If you can't,
please let me know what you think about the magnification settings
mentioned below, but it would be preferable if you could join us, in
#ubuntu-meeting.

Magnification Zoom: 8.0X
Top of mag window: 540
Bottom of mag window: 767
Left of mag window: 0
Right of mag window: 1023.

NOTE: The above values are for the placement of the magnifier window
that displays the magnified content.

Thanks, and hope to see you all there.
--
Luke Yelavich