Orca 0.2.5, and LSR 0.2.1 packages available.

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Wed Jun 14 14:43:40 BST 2006

Hi all
I am happy to announce that packages for both LSR 0.2.1, and orca 0.2.5
are available for Ubuntu dapper. To use them, put the following line in
your /etc/apt/sources.list file

deb http://www.themuso.com/ubuntu/accessibility dapper universe

Then run sudo apt-get update, and sudo apt-get install gnome-orca or lsr
depending on which package you want.

Packages exist for both i386 and powerpc. If people want amd64 packages,
if you could possibly give me access to an amd64 box, I would be happy
to get them built and make them available.

You can also access the source packages, should you want to know how
they are built. Add the following line to /etc/apt/sources.list

deb-src http://www.themuso.com/ubuntu/accessibility dapper universe

Enjoy!
--
Luke Yelavich