getting orca included in gnome 2.16

Jason Grieves jasongrieves at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 07:59:56 BST 2006

Hi,

Yeah I was actually talking to Steve Kannel about the issue.  He has agreed
to test out LSR, since he uses the voice of JAWS and Zoomtext occasionally.
I will work on getting the packages and making some debs.

It is very ironic, and also sad at the same time how similar the products
are.  Sadly it's the disabled community that is going to lose out on this,
not the companies.  When we have IBM engineers and Sun Engineers working on
the same project but cannot work together it makes me wonder if perhaps we
have lost our focus in FREE and accessible software.  What is the community
to do?  It feels very award for all parties involved.

Jason