Meeting this week?

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 9 20:21:44 GMT 2006

Luke Yelavich wrote:

>Hi all
>Is everybody ok for a meeting some time this week? Even though nothing
>much may have happened, we still need to progress forward, particularly
>since upstream version freeze is not that far away.

Yeah, I've been quite busy with the new website roll-out. The upstream
version freeze is a good point. Do we have an overview of which versions
of 'our' applications have gone into dapper, and which ones have
significant updates available in upstream?

Looks like this page https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/NewSoftware
still has a lot of TODOs.

As for the time, I guess 14 and 19 UTC are the usual choices. I'm fine
either way. 19 if I had to pick one.

- Henrik