need info on lsr

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 02:47:18 GMT 2006

An update for the team. I ran apt-get build-dep lsr on my feisty system and
it ran for a while, however the package lsr did not install. I ran sudo
apt-get install lsr and it gave me the same error. Tried apt-get build-dep
libbonobo2 but that failed. Somehow I think this may be an issues with my
system (I run Kubuntu not GNOME) perhaps the LSR package may need syncing
with Debian.Is it possible that the apt can not install it for this reason?
Anyone with ideas, please let me know, I've been working on this package for
a bit.