need info on lsr

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 00:17:56 GMT 2006

I should have mentioned, I also tried sudo apt-get -f -install and that
failed as well. Has anyone tired building it on Edgy? (I think it is pbuild
or a chroot not really sure), I know there is a way to test a Feisty package
on Edgy. Anyways, maybe someone with some time can poke around with this
package. Ping me on IRC (Admiral_Chicago) if anyone gets it working.