Hello from Nitin Sharma

Nitin Sharma nits555 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 15:52:33 BST 2006

Hello,

I have just joined the "Ubuntu Accessibility Team" and hope to have a
great time assisting the other team members in any tasks identified
for me.

A bit about myself - I am currently pursuing an M.S program, prior to
which I worked for 3 years as software engineer. I've worked primarily
on Java/J2EE Technologies and Oracle. I have also worked discretely on
C++ and Informatica (Business Intelligence tool).

Once again, I would be happy to provide my services to the team on
tasks identified for me.

Thanks,
Nitin.