orca

mike coulombe kb8aey at verizon.net
Wed Aug 30 16:21:27 BST 2006

Hi when my daughter looked at my screen on the computer orca didn't work on
she said the color was off. So part of the problem with some computers may be that the operating system is hanging if it doesn't find the right driver for a video card.
Is it possible to connect to a wireless network using this system. I heard network servers but didn't see a way to find them.
One other thing, I saw power management, but it didn't say how many minutes it just gave a percent.
It would be nice to hear the actual minutes.
Have a nice day Mike.