Bleeding edge testing project

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 3 14:43:51 BST 2006

I've set up a testing project for fresh Ubuntu applications here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/Testing/FreshApps .

The idea is to get some basic testing done on the cool new applications
of tomorrow while they are still at an early stage in their development
cycle.

By giving this topic some attention now and making the development teams
aware of the access issues we can hopefully get accessibility on their
roadmap for v1.0, and not deferred to v2.0 as is often the case (or v3.0
with Firefox).

If you want to do some basic testing of the latest app, pick one from
the list, or add your own favourite app!

- Henrik