wiki cleanup

Mauricio Hernandez mhz.chile at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 14:22:57 GMT 2005

<SNIP>

Henrik, thanks for the reply. I do, indeed, see the need of more human
approach, like structuring wiki according to content levels. My only
strong point I ask you to consider is the 'risk' of braking
'autolinking' feature which will only work if
not-frequent-wiki-editors (not me or you or anyone who is actively
working on a set of contents) know that CamelCasesWords they use, will
be linked.

My only fear here is that if editors write CamelCases words on a page
and save the page and they see no links to existing pages, then
we/they may create new pages that already exist and that were not even
detected because they were subpage level. If that happens subpages
will turn into an expensive solutions, more expensive than having an
unhuman wiki with flat level pages :)

So ok, let's try using subpage levels, but can i ask you to please
discuss this with Moin devel group in case I am wrong and there are
some ways to have healthy subpages structures (sadly, i've been away
from that project for about 6-7 months now, but if you want me to
discuss it too, you can count on me, of course).

--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.

"Hell is repeating someone else's mistakes"
 (JPS)

[Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales o acentos para evitar
conflictos de lectura entre sistemas]

[En smilar contexto, evitemos enviar archivos .doc, .ppt o .xls.
Intentemos enviar solo formatos libres y mas livianos, como lo son
.txt, .html, .pdf, .odt, etc.]